Sabtu, 23 Maret 2013

40 Days Became “Bungsu” :)


This story is taken from a time when a took KKN (Kuliah Kerja Nyata) lecture. If you know me well, some of you may think that I’m cold, quiet, and cool (haha, the last adjective is questioned). I realize that I’m serious and ambitious. I’m too confidence that I’m smart, it makes me look cold. Not really actually. If you look at me deeper, you’ll find another kind of me. I’m so lazy and childish. At that time, I was so happy because it was the time I would meet my new family in KKN. I never knew them before. I like something new, espesially socializing with new persons. I didn’t want they to think that I was a cold person. I would make my image nice and friendly. So I prepared my best perfomance and my best smile too. I shaked their hands, my new family’s hands, confidently. I gave my best smile and laughed well. I tried to show that I’m an easy going person and I really enjoyed the time. When we talked, one of my new family said that we had one fighting athlete – of course it was me! They talked to me about fighting and thought that I was cold like the fighting athletes. Hmm, I was failed again.... L
Time steped, we were in our scary cost house.... We were talking about our nick name and our age. We chosed our father, mother, and children. And I, the youngest, of course became the youngest child and my nickname is BUNGSU. Wkwkwk, finally I could get this image :D. Because of that, I felt so free, free to act like a child and develope my childish character. Became the youngest child in a new family was my first experience. In my real family, I’m a first child. In the lecture world, I was an ambitious  student. In my organizations, I’m serious enough. So now, I proudly present my new family when it was KKN:
·     EDI SANJAYA a.k.a Ayah Pono (because he was the oldest and he acted like boss)
·     ARNI DWI INDRIANI a.k.a Bundo Arni (because she knew well about housewife’s problems)
·     RULLY DEA CLARA RM a.k.a Om Ulgantze (because he was like metrosexual uncle-uncle, wkwkwk)
·     IRFAN DZIHANI a.k.a A Egat (this was the nick name for the oldest son, Egat was given from me because he ever wore Arsenal jersey and it reminded me of A Egat a.k.a ‘Cesc Fabregas)
·     DINI NOVIANTI SUTRISNA a.k.a Teh Dini (this was the nick name for the oldest daughter, our olest sister was so smart and became mother’s assistant)
·     ANGGA MUHAMMAD IQBAL a.k.a Garonk (he got the nick name from his best friends, so we used it too. But his face was like garonk too, wkwk)
·     NIDA HOFIYAN a.k.a Omenk (she got the name because of her speech’s style – like omenk, wkwk)
·     JUWITA NUJHATUSSOLIHAH a.k.a Dek Wita (Sister Wita was our father’s favorite daughter, so the nick name is the favorite nick name from our father too, acieee :*)
·     WALISON ANDRI a.k.a Icon (he got the name from his real family, sometimes we called him pangais bungsu)
·     HANA RIANA PERMATASARI a.k.a Bungsu Cute (of course because I’m the youngest and I’m really cute :D)
For the first time, I felt so happy because of this position. Becoming a youngest child meant getting more affection from the others, ahhahay.... But actually not! Because, here, the youngest child was a bullying object, huhu T_T. So, it was me, the victim of the family bullying L. But, for the 40 days, it was the great time lived with new family like them! :D
this photo was taken at Omenk's 21st birthday
(right to left: Dad, Mom, me:), Ully, Wita, Omenk, Oldest Bro, Oldest Sist, Garonk, Icon) 

4 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. GARONK ALFONSO. hahaha. serem amat mas blognya :p

      Hapus
    2. pada bikin blog bikinin lah heheh

      Hapus
    3. makanya gahol kang hahaha

      Hapus